AIRmove² offers a production output of approximately 10 meters of film per minute, is immediately ready to go thanks to its quick-start function, and is ideal for small to medium packaging needs of 500 packages a day.
It couldn’t possibly be any easier to select the film type or filling volume of the air cushions. At the press of a button, the replaceable cutting system and heat-sealing unit ensure robust air pillows are ready for use. The role angle of 45 degrees simplifies the process of inserting and removing the film and minimizes the amount of space required.
Versatile air cushions
- can be created quickly and directly at the point of packaging
- for wrapping, cushioning, blocking and bracing, and void filling
- suitable for more than 30 packages per day
- easy to integrate into existing packaging processes
- compact and light
- versatile – for use as a table-top device or can be wall mounted quiet film guiding operation
Clear text display
- quick-start function
- film type and air cushion filling volume can be set easily at the touch of a button
- film output can be programmed or can be conveniently controlled with a foot pedal
- rolls of film
- foot pedal or button to control film output available as an accessory