AIRplus - ideal substitute for traditional bubble wrapping
Light as a feather and reliably shock-resistant, Storopack’s air pillows are the optimal protective packaging for sensitive products. A variety of pillow shapes can be produced as required directly at the packing station, therefore saving valuable storage space.
All AIRplus machine types can be integrated into existing packing processes – including in combination with automated packing lines and storage containers at the packing station.
The range includes four different film types: Pre-packaged products can be ideally blocked and braced in the carton with Void, as the large air pillows optimally fill the void.
Smaller and medium-sized Cushion and AIRplus® Bubble air pillows are exceptionally flexible, and can be used to cushion, block, and brace or wrap sensitive products.
Thanks to its innovative, diamond-shaped structure, AIRplus® Wrap is the ideal substitute for traditional bubble wrapping. Delicate products can be wrapped tightly with these air pillows and are thereby optimally protected. Tailored solutions are important to customers, which is why Storopack offers three different film varieties: the coextruded CX film, the antistatic ESD film for protecting electronic components, and the compostable BIO film.
- Reliable: constant film quality from the company‘s own production
- Diverse: there is an air cushion type for every application
- Economical: Reduction in raw materials due to multi-layer CO extrusion
- Durable: excellent mechanical properties
- Environmental: film types can be recycled and Bio film is compostable in accordance with DIN Certco EN 13432
- Saves space: on-demand system for minimal storage
- Integrates: compact, user-friendly devices for key packing areas
- Practical disposal: one step and all that remains is the empty film
Types of film available
- Made from at least 50 percent recycled materials
- Available in rolls measuring 1,125 metres in length
- Suitable for light to medium weight products
- Available as Bubble, Cushion or Void film
- Made partly from bioplastics such as polylactic acid, which is derived from corn
- Fully industrially compostable and certified in accordance with EN 13432 and ASTM D6400
- Exceptionally stable, elastic, airtight, and lightweight – uses less material in production
- Electrostatic dissipating film
- For the protective packaging of electronic components
- Complies with DIN EN 61340-5-1