Easypack Quantum XTW
This versatile paper void-fill system was created for high volume operations, yet is compact enough to support decentralised pack stations. Available in both pull-from-the-middle rolls and fanfold options, its’ magazine holds up to 6 bundles of fanfold paper, creating over 14 cubic metres of consistent void-fill packaging, so packers can spend their time…packing.
The Easypack Quantum XTW loads in seconds, ready to dispense high volumes of sustainable paper void fill. Perfect to fill gaps inside-the-box and reduce dimensional weight for shipping.
High Volume, Consistent Production:
– Creates consistent void-fill from the first to last sheet of paper
– Magazine stacks up to 6 bundles of paper, equating to over 14m3 of void-fill
– Available in pull-from-the-middle rolls and fanfold options
– Unrivaled Reliability: Patented floating-head design virtually eliminates
– Telescoping head reduces range of motion, increasing comfort and producitity
– Patented bladeless tear-assist allows operators to tear paper effortlessly
– Easy to use interface is perfect for new or temporary packers
– Programmable pre-sets dispense paper at specified lengths
– Load and go in seconds!
Safe and Sustainable:
– Bladeless tear-assist keeps operators hands safe from harm
– Helps operators control paper consumption
– Environmentally responsible – 100% recycled, recyclable,and