WHY NANO STRETCH FILM?
55 Micro thin layers, sandwiched together and latticed rather than linear; this enhances the mechanical properties, improving film performance dramatically. High speed wrapping machines can operate at twice the speed of conventional film speed due to Nano Strength and resistance to snapping and tearing.
Safety and Strength is the key
- Pallets wrapped incorrectly can be a serious health & safety hazard and can have expensive consequences.
- Studies show that at least 4% of all transported goods are damaged in transit.
- Film and machine working together achieve maximum economy and load stability.
Infinity Film keeps your load safe and secure
- Engineered polymers maximizing film performance
- Puncture resistance is improved
- Manufactured using state of the art Nano technology incorporating 55 layers of film
- Applied correctly, it wont stretch during transit, reducing the risk of damage
Its all about containment force !
Significant improvement in pallet load stability.
Upto to 50% less film required to wrap a pallet.
Thinner film but stronger, more film per roll, less production / line stoppages.
Cost reduction as a line can wrap 30% more pallets per hour.
Infinity film can stretch up to 320%.
Optimise your film by using a compatible machine.
“Lock Out” feature improves your load stability and increases the cost savings.
Highest Stretch-ability for Greatest Economy.
SUPERTHIN - SUPERSTRONG
Cost Benefits and Enviro Benefits
More metres per roll.
Fewer roll changes, less downtime.
Fewer cores, less waste.
Improved production efficiency.
Improved load stability
Applied correctly, Infinity film won’t stretch in transit
Reduced risk of damage to goods
55% more film per roll
More metres of neat film
Better stretch capacity
Fewer deliveries, less emissions
55% more film per roll
Less Packaging Waste
Maximising the film capacity.
Less film required.
Current Machine: SIAT
Current Film: 20 Micron
Task: Reduce Waste
Trialled Infinity on 1kg cores. Reduced roll consumption by 319 rolls.
- £5,800 saving on film pa
- 46% cost reduction
- Environmental saving: 4950kg of film and 634kg of cores
- 5,584kg pa waste reduction
Current Machine: Strapex Power Pre-stretch
Current Film: Fibrefilm Stretch Wrap
Task: Reduce Waste & Costs
Reduced Roll change-over time. Reduced costs. Reduced waste packaging
- £8,386 film cost reduction
- 372 less rolls used pa
- 2,700kg less film and packaging
- 1,017kg less corrugated cores
- 3,700kg pa waste reduction
Current Machine: SIAT PPS Wrapper
Current Film: 23 Micron
Task: Reduce Usage
Infinity reduced roll consumption by 976 rolls per annum. Increased load stability.
- £15,596 saving on film per year
- Saving 14,076kg film & 1,790kg cores
- 15,866kg pa waste reduction